OETA's Producer's Club
The OETA Producer’s Club is an opportunity for OETA members to take their giving to the next level and strengthen the power of public television for all of Oklahoma. By becoming a member of the OETA Producer’s Club, you will increase the impact of your support for OETA’s mission to provide essential educational content and services that inform, inspire, and connect Oklahomans to ideas and information that enrich all our lives.
When you give an annual gift of $1,000 or more, you become a member of the OETA Producer’s Club. Producer’s Club members are committed to the award-winning work of OETA and want their generous gifts to make a big impact on public television viewers of all ages. Producer’s Club members also serve as ambassadors for OETA, encouraging others to join this effort to use the power of public television to provide knowledge and understanding throughout Oklahoma.
Some questions to consider when thinking about becoming an OETA Producer’s Club member:
- Do you love OETA’s programming?
- Do you want to make an impact on millions of Oklahomans who utilize OETA services each year?
- Are you passionate about OETA’s programming and mission enough to significantly increase your annual giving to this public television station?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we would love for you to join OETA’s Producer’s Club. Benefits of joining OETA’s Producer’s Club:
- Monthly recognition on-air during OETA’s beloved programming (offered to all levels except Star Level)
- Regular recognition in Odyssey, OETA’s monthly program guide
- Recognition on the OETA Producer’s Club web page
- Invitation to exclusive OETA events
For questions, please contact the Director of Development for Friends of OETA, Mairead Todd, at 405.841.9215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OETA Producer's Club Members
Executive Producer Level Members
- Marvin and Barbara Jirous of Oklahoma City, OK
Producer Level Members
- Mary Helen and Gary Buttman Trust of Bartlesville, OK
Director Level Members
- Beatrix Barr of Dover, OK
- John and Jane Kenney of Oklahoma City, OK
- J. Fran Parkhill of Ardmore, OK
- Monica Wittrock of Edmond, OK
- Phil and Gayle Anne Roberts of Edmond, OK
Star Level Members
- Barbara and John Turner of Tulsa, OK
- Carol Enkoji and Richard Nelson of Ardmore, OK
- David and Jean McLaughlin from Oklahoma City, OK
- Dr. Dewayne Andrews from Edmond, OK
- Gay Downing of Bixby, OK
- James and Emily Dunagin of McAlester, OK
- Jo Ellen Rogers of Tahlequah, OK
- Joe and Karen Leonard Charitable Fund of Edmond, OK
- Majors Family Trust of Moore, OK
- Melba and William Dagy of Grove, OK
- Renate and Chuck Wiggin of Oklahoma City, OK
- Richard Lieser of Tulsa, OK
- Dr. Robin and Mr. McMurry from Oklahoma City, OK