Underwriting messages on Oklahoma’s statewide public television network reach a cumulative two million weekly viewers. Among the nation’s 321 PBS affiliates, OETA is America’s most-watched PBS network. OETA has ranked #1 for its daytime Saturday audience, #2 in daytime Sunday and its weekday children’s programs draw more than 100,000 viewers weekly, including many 18-34 adults who watch with their children.
OETA promises to surround corporate sponsors with programming unique in broadcast television and available only through a partnership with OETA. Award-winning news, science, drama and arts programs that reach a highly desirable viewer who pays attention and actively supports OETA and our program sponsors. Join with our national sponsorship family and support OETA as a local sponsor. People will notice the company you keep. Never lost in the clutter, we deliver the perfect pairing, your company, OETA and PBS. Read below or visit our FAQs page for additional information.
OETA’s mission is to provide essential educational television content and multimedia services to inform, inspire and connect Oklahomans to ideas and information that enrich our quality of life. Through our commitment to the highest standards of broadcast television programming, OETA provides a quality environment for our community partners. This creates what is known as a “halo effect” in which our partners are recognized as embodying the same dedication to quality and excellence.
National polls rank PBS among the most trusted of national institutions (only the military rank higher) and by far the most trusted television media, and the same is true in Oklahoma. OETA is recognized by Oklahomans as one of the state’s most trusted resources (2013 OU Poll) for news and information. Parents rank PBS children’s programming the most trusted on television.
- OETA reaches every community across the state through our network of towers and broadcast facilities providing border to border coverage and reaching all 77 counties.
- More than 87% of Oklahoman’s watch OETA, making OETA the #1 rated PBS network in the United States, reaching 4.3 million people and serving 2 million weekly viewers.
- OETA provides more than 3,500 annual hours of programming dedicated to Oklahoma content including news, lifestyle and entertainment programs.
- Oklahoman’s believe that OETA improves awareness and a deeper understanding of Oklahoma history, arts and culture. Nine out of 10 Oklahomans watch OETA.
An important contribution to quality television is made by foundations, corporations and individuals who provide funds to underwrite the presentation of a program or series of programs broadcast on OETA. Visit our FAQs page for additional information.
OETA/PBS delivers a highly sought after audience that is:
- Well educated - 32% have 4 or more years of college and educators at all levels are one of the largest audience blocs
- Upper income - 45% have annual incomes over $75,000
- Mature – 71% are age 34 and over
- Active in investing – 24% have IRAs and 21% used investment services in the past year
- Active travelers – 26% have passports, 60% did domestic travel and 26% did international travel in the past three years
- Well insured – 63% have life insurance and 71% have homeowners insurance
- Active politically and civically - 57% voted in the most recent federal/state/local elections and 13% wrote or visited elected officials in the past year.
OETA is the only Oklahoma source for PBS programs like Masterpiece, NOVA, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Ken Burns documentaries and Great Performances. Visit our FAQs page for additional information.
- Increase your visibility statewide – reach 4.3 million people.
- Enhance your corporate image.
- Reach an influential, exclusive audience.
- Break through the media clutter.
- Associate your company with PBS, America's most trusted institution.