Unique Underwriting Opportunities
Most Trusted Media
OETA gratefully acknowledges these underwriters whose generous grants help cover the acquisition and/or production costs for many of our fine programs.OETA Underwriters reach a portion of a cumulative 2 million weekly viewers. Among the nation’s 321 PBS stations, Oklahoma’s only statewide public television network consistently ranks FIRST compared with these other stations for per capita audiences in primetime and on weekends. OETA’s children’s programs draw more than 100,000 viewers weekly, including many parents.
National polls rank PBS among the most trusted of national institutions — only the military ranks higher — and by far the most trusted television media. Parents rank PBS children’s programming the most trusted on television.
OETA covers Oklahoma border to border and beyond, reaching portions of Texas, Arkansas and Kansas.
Underwriters receive recognition in Odyssey, OETA’s program guide, and 15 second broadcast credit spots at the beginning and end of their selected program. Broadcast messages may be corporate-informative in nature and describe the underwriter’s service or products in a non-commercial way. Video may display a telephone number or web address. OETA provides free audio and produces or reviews all broadcast spots to assure compliance with FCC and PBS rules. Competitors may not underwrite the same program without mutual consent.
For more information please call 405.767.2492
OETA gratefully acknowledges these underwriters whose generous grants help cover the acquisition and/or production costs for many of our fine programs.
- Prime Time Partners
- Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust
- Great Performances
- Charles and Marion Weber Foundation
- OETA Movie Club, This Old House, Nature, Antiques Roadshow
- The Masonic Fraternity of Oklahoma
- PBS NewsHour
- Invest Ed
- American Experience
- Oklahoma Humanities Council
- National Endowment For The Humanities
- American Experience, Nature, Globe Trekker
- James D. and Cathryn M. Moore Foundation
- Niemann General Agency/John Hancock Financial Network
- Washington Week
- Krumme Oil Company
- OETA Movie Club
- The Pauline Dwyer Macklanburg and Robert A. Macklanburg, Jr., Foundation
- The Chickasaw Nation
- Nightly Business Report, Washington Week
- Bank of Oklahoma
- The Pauline Dwyer Macklanburg & Robert A. Macklanburg Jr. Foundation
- Jasmine and Melvin Moran
- Ann Simmons Alspaugh
- Biz Kid$
- Oklahoma Credit Union Foundation
- Sewing Programs
- PFAFF Sewing Machine Dealers
- Fun To Sew Creative Centers, OKC
- Quilting Programs
- Sewing Machines of Tulsa
- The Savage Quilter, Oklahoma City