The new OETA sustaining membership program is the most convenient way to provide ongoing, reliable support for the programming you love and value. As an OETA Sustainer, your generous monthly commitment in support of the station will automatically renew your annual membership at whatever level you choose.
OETA SUSTAINING MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- No renewal notices.
- Uninterrupted membership – automatic renewals.
- A thank-you gift each year, if you choose to receive one.
- ODYSSEY, OETA’s monthly member magazine, if you choose to receive it.
- The ability to increase, decrease, or discontinue your Sustainer membership at any time.
- InsideOETA weekly e-newsletter, featuring program highlights and schedules, behind-the-scenes news and photos, special event invitations and more.
SUSTAINER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is a Sustainer?
A: Becoming a sustainer means your monthly support will automatically renew every 12 months.
Q: Can I receive thank-you gifts?
A: Yes. When you become an OETA Sustainer, you are eligible for thank-you gifts available at your level of giving.
Q: What if my credit card expires or changes?
A: If your credit card expires or changes, call OETA Member Services at 405.848.8501 or email email@example.com.
Q: How can I change or stop my monthly giving?
A: You can change or stop your sustaining gift any time. Please call at 405.848.8501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Give us a call at 405.848.8501 or email email@example.com.